West Maple Dental Specialists strives to go the extra mile in providing a service to your child. In return, we simply ask for your cooperation with the following rules to ensure only the best service for your children.
- Please brush your children’s teeth, or have them brush their teeth on a daily basis.
- Please floss. (If you have questions about the recommended techniques, please ask. We will be happy to show you how to do it.)
- Please turn off cell phones or set it to vibrating mood while in the Hygiene Bay area.
- Please do not leave your children unattended in the reception area.
- Only 1 parent should come in to prevent over crowding of the Hygiene Bay area or while your child is being treated. Other accompanying family members are welcome only as space and time permits.
- Parents need to stay with siblings and friends in the waiting area if only 1 adult is present. Constant opening and closing of doors to the waiting area by the children is disruptive to the child being served, to other patients and to the staff.